Use with GO! Qube Mix & Match 6" Block Set (55775) to make 6" finished blocks.
Available for owners of the GO! Qube Companion Set-Classics (retired item) who want to complete the GO! Qube Companion Set-Corners without needing to buy duplicate dies. Available in 6", 8", 9" and 12" finished block sizes.
Pair the GO! Qube Mix & Match Block, GO! Qube Companion Set-Corners and GO! Qube Companion Set-Angles and expand from 72 to 216 block designs you can make with your Qube system!
Easily make Bowtie or Snowball units by sewing the Half Square Triangles onto corners. Great for making baby quilts, quick & easy projects or for teaching kids to sew.
Dies not sold separately. Offered as a 2-die set only.
GO! Bowtie Set-3" Finished (2-Die Set) includes:
- Two GO! 6" x 6" Dies:
- GO! Bowtie-3" Finished Square (Shape 11.1)
- GO! Half Square Triangle-3/4" Finished Square (Shape 12.1)
- Includes seam allowance and dog eared corners for easy alignment and piecing
- Includes 2 block patterns
- Works with all GO! Cutters
Use GO! dies with your GO! Big, GO! and GO! Baby Fabric Cutters to cut precise, accurate shapes in just seconds.
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time -- Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math -- Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less -- No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique -- Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast appliqu&eacut;, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.